Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Cheap T Project

My picture file size is smaller than what you set yours at. Been kicked off 3 times trying to post this. Web mistress and I are baffled

The only thing I can figure is that there is something about the way the pics are formatted that is incompatible with the site software. Try editing the pictures slightly (crop a little, resize a little) and save them as JPEG's. Worth a try . . .

Are you always doing the same thing when it happens?
What happens when you are kicked off?
Do you have to log back in?.
Have you tried a different browser?

What browser security do you use? I use Norton, but maybe your anti-virus protection program kicks in. I'm puzzled too . . .

Here are the photos that you were trying to post.......You will have to expliane them. I did not resize them at all I just took them off of email and saved them in my photos and then used the upload button. I did not try to drag them like Rick shows.
Lets see if they work....

Attachments

• thumbnail_image01.jpg
    thumbnail_image01.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 34
  • thumbnail_image12.jpg
    thumbnail_image12.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 34
  • thumbnail_image23.jpg
    thumbnail_image23.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 34
Here are the photos that you were trying to post.......You will have to expliane them. I did not resize them at all I just took them off of email and saved them in my photos and then used the upload button. I did not try to drag them like Rick shows.
Lets see if they work....
I was trying to show the new brake setup and that I'd overcome the issue with the bearing adapters. I used a .005" piece of brass shim stock to make up the difference. They had to be warmed up a bit but went on as I had hoped They're not going to come off which was my biggest concern

Eureka! Longest post/ reply in a while. Since I rolling here....My windshield frame parts just got finished. Like Donny Ray suggested, I had a slot cut into some some heavy wall tubing so I can slide the windshield into it.
It randomly kicked me out during this post but some of it was save.

What browser security do you use? I use Norton, but maybe your anti-virus protection program kicks in. I'm puzzled too . . .
I don't use anti virus software. Haven't had a problem since I quit using it. The only thing I have is a VPN. I've tried not using it but still have the same issue. I'm typing this in my basement 2 floors below my routers location and it's working okay now. ??? But, why won't it work with my phone? worked with my Iphone 5 but now I have Iphone SE 2023 model. Just happy I can post....

Are you always doing the same thing when it happens?
What happens when you are kicked off?
Do you have to log back in?.
Have you tried a different browser?
I get randomly knocked off being logged in. It shows I'm active but I can't post.
Yes, I have to log back in each and every time. No, I've not tried another browser. I'm very used to firefox and like it. It's never been an issue on this site before.

Trying something different. Taking Spankys advice and doing the copy / paste method. Maybe it has something to do with a time out for posting?

Thank you to everyone who has tried to help me resolve this issue!! Really, THANKS!!

Car stuff now. Heads are going off the the shop for a look over. I think there are valve stem clearance problems..like too much. I had a minor problem with my trans mount and had to trim it since it was hitting the floor. I got my windshield posts back from the machinist. Had slots cut into them so I can slide the windshield in. Next will be the mounting framework for the windshield. The posts will mount to the framework which will be bolted to the firewall and floor. I'm thinking of using a firewall mounted master cylinder with brake pedal assembly. It'll leave the master hanging on the firewall but it will get my car done quicker. It's not going to be a show car. It's a car I'm going to take to the shows!

Well, lets see if this works....

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back