Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Chrome Front End Suspension Kit?

Oban Ron

I have a Total Performance 1923 T-Bucket. I have a painted front end and would like to replace it with a chrome one. I would prefer to buy a complete kit instead of having to order all of the individual items. Can anyone recommend who might sell a kit - axle, spring, rods, etc.

I was looking to doing a chrome front end also. Mine too was painted.Looked into getting it chromed and WOW it was cheaper to by new. What I eventually did was had all the painted components that I wanted chromed ceramic coated. Was very pleased with the result and the cost.
0416111351.jpg

I was looking to doing a chrome front end also. Mine too was painted.Looked into getting it chromed and WOW it was cheaper to by new. What I eventually did was had all the painted components that I wanted chromed ceramic coated. Was very pleased with the result and the cost.
View attachment 9596
Where did you get the headli

Those brackets look to be the same as mine. Mine came from Speedway. They had to be drilled and counter sank for mounting. That is a bit of a pain, but I have a mill which made it a lot easier.
Lee

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back