Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Collecting parts

Duke, that sounds like a plan I'll get ahold of you. Where are you getting those ceramic headers & the price. Thanks for your help. Lar:)

I ordered the headers with my Bucket kit, but Summit Racing has them. Here is a link to the ones I have. They are not as shinney as chrome headers but will take more abuse hopefuly. Another thing they are not cheap, they are expensive.

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...918680+4294880155+4294840140+115&autoview=sku

I will be ready when you are done with the headers, I will have them ready to ship for the next person when I finish. I think LumanAL has started a great thing for the people on this web site.

Hey Tbucketlar, how's about uploading some pictures so we can all see :D I looked in your Gallery and didn't see any :D

Duke, I have some pictures they didn't turn out as good as I hoped. I'm not very computer savy so I had my daughter & she was having some kind of trouble so that's as far as we got. If someone can post for me I would appreciate it and send them to whoever can. Thanks Lar

tbucketlar said:
Duke, I have some pictures they didn't turn out as good as I hoped. I'm not very computer savy so I had my daughter & she was having some kind of trouble so that's as far as we got. If someone can post for me I would appreciate it and send them to whoever can. Thanks Lar

Email them to me and I'll see if I can put them up.

wyche_37@hotmail.com

Duke said:
I ordered the headers with my Bucket kit, but Summit Racing has them. Here is a link to the ones I have. They are not as shinney as chrome headers but will take more abuse hopefuly. Another thing they are not cheap, they are expensive.

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...918680+4294880155+4294840140+115&autoview=sku

I will be ready when you are done with the headers, I will have them ready to ship for the next person when I finish. I think LumanAL has started a great thing for the people on this web site.

Duke,

Looks like Larry is not as complete as you are so he wants me to send you the headers first, then you can coordinate and send them to him... PM me your address and I'll get them on there way.

O'kay I have sent you a PM, and I wish to thank you for the great tradition with the headers, and also Thanks to TBucketLar for being a stand up guy - :welcome:

Can you change the oil pan with out jacking the engine? I have a chrome pan I would like to install but not sure if I can get the old one off,appears to have standard clearance beween the pan and lower bar.

If I 'm reading this right , you have a cross member under you pan, right? hard to tell without seeing it. There's only one way to find out for sure. Give it a try.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back