Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

Hey guys...sorry I haven't kept y'all posted... Been a long 3 days.. Me and Jarrett made Indy... Got pics to post soon as I can set down and get all this posted... THANK YOU , to everyone that helped me make it to Indy... Long live the T bucket...

IMG_20160709_113645767_TOP_zpsgazm11um.jpg

I bet the smiles on your faces will be hard to wipe off after lapping the track. Would love to see Jarretts face.

Should have seen his face after riding with Rolla!! First time Rolla held it to the mat and hit 3rd gear before letting up! Debbie said they now have to buy another set of rear tires. Father and son had a great time in Indy, I know because I was there also!

Cooter, I enjoyed meeting meeting you at the Indy NATS and seeing your running car. I have followed the build and there is a huge amount of information that can be referenced by both new and experienced builders. Thanks for sharing it with us. It is pretty cool that you were able to drive on the speedway the first time you brought the car to an event. The speedway drive was one of the main reasons we went to Indy. It was great to see you and Jarrett receive the official recognition you deserved at the NTBA meeting.

Cooter, I enjoyed meeting meeting you at the Indy NATS and seeing your running car. I have followed the build and there is a huge amount of information that can be referenced by both new and experienced builders. Thanks for sharing it with us. It is pretty cool that you were able to drive on the speedway the first time you brought the car to an event. The speedway drive was one of the main reasons we went to Indy. It was great to see you and Jarrett receive the official recognition you deserved at the NTBA meeting.
I sure thought we wasn't gonna make it... Never thought Jarrett would get an award... We just plain and simple... Those NTBA people git some beautiful cars... I'm not that kind of builder..now I get to teach us to do interior.

So now we need a story. About from, say, what you had to finish up at home, the drive to Indy, Indy itself, then the drive home. All the details AND PICS.

John

P.S. Does the body look a little ??? RUSTY ??? Like it has an aged,worn, broken in, look ?

So now we need a story. About from, say, what you had to finish up at home, the drive to Indy, Indy itself, then the drive home. All the details AND PICS.

John

Times 2!

Cooter.....ya done good, man. You set out to build a car from a dream and lived your dream. A VERY sincere CONGRATULATIONS!

Insert plug for Disney World here........:D

Been trying to download a video to photo bucket all day to post on here and it's being a butt. I'm on it... I'll get er done.

Been trying to download a video to photo bucket all day to post on here and it's being a butt. I'm on it... I'll get er done.

Post what you have here, like you've done before and I'll upload it.

Priceless.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back