Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Cup Holders.

oino

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I was going to mold me some cup holders and fiberglass them to the body in the middle just in front of the seats.

Anyone else done cup holders on a T. ?

I just use a roll of duct tape. :jester:

These are in tbucit's bucket if you look at the shifter you can see them formed out of aluminum.

interior.jpg

I went low buck and bought some plastic ones from Pep Boys. I then threw the base out and screwed the holder part to the floor. They are adjustable and about $10 bucks.

Always in favor of accessories that are moveable - bolt in. What stage are you in the build? Did you get the front end to move?

John

I have also been thinking how bout This How bout removing the round lokar ring around the shift boot and making another with 2 cup holders one for each side.

I have also been thinking how bout This How bout removing the round lokar ring around the shift boot and making another with 2 cup holders one for each side.
That's a very good idea. If you ever get around to it, make two and I'll buy one from ya.

Hummm. What ever its made out of, It making it fit a Variety of cups. Just because it fits McDonalds large doesn't mean its going to fit 7-11's Big Gulp.

Here is my cheapo ones. The back one tucks under the seat and are partially hidden. They are good for water, soda cans etc but I don't think I would be trusting any big Gulps in there.

DSC03650.jpg

Here is my cheapo ones. The back one tucks under the seat and are partially hidden. They are good for water, soda cans etc but I don't think I would be trusting any big Gulps in there.

DSC03650.jpg

I like that. :)

Forget the Fiberglass idea I had. I'm sick of sanding anyways.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back