Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

fenders for t bucket

Hi guys I am new here.  I have always wanted a t bucket, and I think it is time to get one.  I am currently try trade off my vette for one,(have not found one yet) but what I have to ask is where do you guys get body parts?

I see some cool cars, but I kind of like the look of some with the fenders on the front wheels, and a real huge fender in the back, if I get one, and I want to get parts I like to mod things so I know I will want to make it mine.

Thanks.

Welcome to the Forum
Speedway has them

Speedway

Hi guys I am new here.  I have always wanted a t bucket, and I think it is time to get one.  I am currently try trade off my vette for one,(have not found one yet) but what I have to ask is where do you guys get body parts?

I see some cool cars, but I kind of like the look of some with the fenders on the front wheels, and a real huge fender in the back, if I get one, and I want to get parts I like to mod things so I know I will want to make it mine.

Thanks.

Mine has fenders because the wife says it needed them. see the photo. I had to take them to the Fiberglass man to make them fit the size I wanted. I am doing another car and it won't have fenders. If thats what you want go for it.......

I used trailer fenders and welded 1/4" steel brackets to them for mounting to the rearend/caliper brackets. I had to weld 2 together to make one wide enough for the back

IMG_0298-1.jpg

IMG_0254-1.jpg

HPIM3101.jpg

good morning does anyone out there know or have a full set of TPs front fender support brackets for 1923 t bucket that they were selling , I am looking for a set. THANK YOU RON.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back