Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Fred, What's on the Grill this weekend ?

Baby Huey

Ok Fred, whats on the Grill this weekend ? I'm talkin bout Animal Flesh .... After a hard day of building stuff, a guy needs to eat and drink some serious callories...:razz:

"BH"

Fred will tell ya there's nothing like good ol'e fresh Texas road kill on the barby After a nice ride.

Rick said:
Fred will tell ya there's nothing like good ol'e fresh Texas road kill on the barby After a nice ride.

You guys must have better road kill than we do here...Last nite all I could find was a 2 day old coon, and a couple cats that were pretty flat...guy'd have to soak em for a while to plump em up enough to make a good stew....:mad: "BH"

Baby Huey said:
You guys must have better road kill than we do here...Last nite all I could find was a 2 day old coon, and a couple cats that were pretty flat...guy'd have to soak em for a while to plump em up enough to make a good stew....:mad: "BH"

If ya get to it early enough you can cut around the flattened parts. :lol:

Around these parts you get a lot of deer. Good eating....but bad on the Bucket or anything you hit it with.

Didn't break the grill out today, but I did knock out the wiring for the charging and starting section of my T Bucket. Tomorrow, I have a date with my cute little UPS driver! I'm gonna see what the brown can do for me!:)

Guy gets hot rod. Girl likes hot rod. Guy gets girl. Yea, it's funny how that works!:lol:

tfeverfred said:
Didn't break the grill out today, but I did knock out the wiring for the charging and starting section of my T Bucket. Tomorrow, I have a date with my cute little UPS driver! I'm gonna see what the brown can do for me!:lol:

Guy gets hot rod. Girl likes hot rod. Guy gets girl. Yea, it's funny how that works!:lol:

Some guys have all the luck.......:cool: "BH"

Baby Huey said:

Luck? What is this "luck" you speak of?;):cool::lol:

Baby Huey said:

tfeverfred said:
Luck? What is this "luck" you speak of?;):cool::lol:

Its not luck, its the car. :lol: J/K Fred. :D

VegasBruce said:
Its not luck, its the car. :lol: J/K Fred. :lol:

Well, today is Sunday, and anybody knows that the Brown Truck don't "Deliver" on Sundays.....LOL:lol:
But good luck anyways Fred....."BH"

Baby Huey said:
Well, today is Sunday, and anybody knows that the Brown Truck don't "Deliver" on Sundays.....LOL:lol:
But good luck anyways Fred....."BH"

It was ME who was trying to make a delivery!:lol: Seriously, she's a really good girl and I just thought it would be nice to take her out for a good meal. Seriously.

Surprisingly, she kinda knows a little about cars. Seems her son is working on a '69 Chevelle. So, worst case scenerio, I get to meet another gearhead.

The missus and I will jut have a braaivleis(barbeque) tonight, beef rashers boerewors and pap & stew(bet most of you guys don't know what this all is?). Tomorrow off to Swartkops racetrack for some fun with the Cobra club
Fred

Fred said:
The missus and I will jut have a braaivleis(barbeque) tonight, beef rashers boerewors and pap & stew(bet most of you guys don't know what this all is?). Tomorrow off to Swartkops racetrack for some fun with the Cobra club
Fred

Ok... I understood "missus", "Beef", "Stew", and Cobra club! :eek:

Aaahhhh Fred...you daug!!! So that's why you've been so quiet lately. :clap:

Ron

Youngster said:
Aaahhhh Fred...you daug!!! So that's why you've been so quiet lately. :clap:

Ron

That's the NEW Fred!:lol: I'm gonna probably be rained in this weekend. I get to spend quality time with my girl, so it's all good.;)

You guys sure know how to eat...I did in fact have BBQ raccoon for supper last night, wasnt roadkill, but it was good never the less..

BBQ Raccoon

One 4 to 6 pound raccoon, cut into serving pieces
1 cup red wine
2 onions, sliced
3 bay leaves
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
3 cloves garlic, sliced
2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce
1 tablespoons paprika

Place the meat pieces in a large pan. Add wine, onions, bay leaves, salt, pepper and garlic. Add enough water to cover the meat. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
***Place raccoon meat in a lightly greased baking dish. Mix barbecue sauce and paprika together and pour over the meat. Cook at 325 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.

I've never had racoon. Once the 4X4 guys hit 'em, there's not much left but a little fur, bone and gut.:lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back