Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Fuse Block & Terminals

Old Rotor Flap

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm a bit ahead of myself here. I'm still working in the chassis.

However, I'd welcome suggestions for a source of a fuse block and block terminals only as I will be doing my own wiring.

To make things interesting, I'll be doing all my wiring in one color. It is not a problem to me. I wired my drag bike in one color and my airplane had a lot of one color wiring.

I got a suggestion from a member over at hot rodders which was just an over priced marine item. That's right Paris, most boats don't have turn signals.

If I don't find something that's me-friendly (read that as; it's got to be cheap.... ooops, I mean inexpensive), I'll use aircraft circuit breakers.

Thanks

However, I'd welcome suggestions for a source of a fuse block and block terminals only as I will be doing my own wiring.

To make things interesting, I'll be doing all my wiring in one color. It is not a problem to me. I wired my drag bike in one color and my airplane had a lot of one color wiring.

I got a suggestion from a member over at hot rodders which was just an over priced marine item. That's right Paris, most boats don't have turn signals.

If I don't find something that's me-friendly (read that as; it's got to be cheap.... ooops, I mean inexpensive), I'll use aircraft circuit breakers.

Thanks
I've used some inexpensive fuse holders that Buss makes, available from local auto parts supply houses like O'Reilly or Autozone. The last ones I bought were around $15 if I recall correctly, and accept blade style fuses. For relays and relay connectors, I ordered from Waytek, Inc. They are on the net. I used the Bosch relays, their part number 75111, connectors 75280, and terminals 31073. Hope this helps!

Here is a real reasonable wiring harness they start at like 149.ezwiringIf you do wire it yourself DO NOT use wire all the same color to blend in with your car. I have heard people have done this then try and trace a wire when you have a problem.Good luck.

Thanks

Go to FORUMS and check out the wiring diagrams in the electrical section.

Jim

Check the local NAPA store, I think you can get one for about $25.00
I have a chev fuse block from a 2000 blazer i didn't use has flashers and fuses installed . let me know if you are interested.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back