Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Gas prices

Last I got gas for the T it was 4.89. That is the highest I've ever paid. I remember 17.9 when ther were gas wars in the mid sixties. Good old days.

So @Neshkoro needs to rent a tank truck, fill it with gas, take it over to @rubicon 's neighborhood and sell the stuff for $4.50 per gallon. Actually you could bring it here and do the same. I wonder if anyone is doing this?

A guy pulls into a gas station, fills up his tank for $4.99 per gal. He then goes inside and demands why he is selling gas at $4.99 when the station down the street was selling their gas for $3.99 the guy behind the counter ask him "well why did't you fill up down there at the cheaper price" the guy then replied "well because they are sold out" the clerk's response " that's why I can sell my gas at $4.99 ".

I just payed $4.15 at Woodman's. They're lower than everyone else. Just like Costco does. 46 cents a gallon more than I payed last week in Fondulac. Illinois has one if the highest state gas taxes. Got to love it!!!

I just today paid $3.76.9 at Sam's club in Roswell but 45 miles south in Artesia, everywhere here it is $4.19.9.........There is a refinery right here in Artesia..........LOL...

Well, I stalled out on the turnpike today, so I called my insurance agent for a tow truck. They asked what the problem could be. I said I was out of gas. Their replay,"might as well total it".

My Chevy Duramax that we use for towing holds 85 gallons, dreading having to fill it up.

Well dang it,if I had your money it wouldn't hurt as bad as what I have spent this last year and a half.

I still luvs ya, ya know. You are what I wish I could be right now.

I paid 3.99 last week. It has been staying about there. We have a vacation planned this summer and I'm considering doing hotels instead of driving the RV.

All I saw was Batman and Robin, but The Last Chase is on YouTube.

Trailer

Complete Movie

Driving for mileage: I remember back in the OPEC Crisis days, we were told that to accelerate quickly from a standing stop to the desired speed was more economical than driving slowly up to speed. I think us bucketheads got that covered! :rolleyes::D

Spanky that is what I tell anyone that ask, how fast will it go,,,,,,( I can get to the speed limit quick)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back