Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Gas tank for Spirt 23 T

Hello Ron, I should be receiving my Spirit 23 T kit anyday. I am prob going to buy a tank from you. Ive saw that you have the perfect tank for a spirit car. Id like to ask some questions here so everyone can benefit from the answers.
1. Do you keep one in stock, if not how long to make one?
2. Can you make one in aluminum and how much extra would it be?
3. What size is the tank for the spirit 23t? How many gallons also?
4. Does the pickup come out the bottom? Is it 3/8 npt?
5. Does it take up the whole bed or will i have a little room for other stuff?
6. Do I need to have a floor in my bed to use your tank?
7. How does it mount? to the frame?
8. Can i get one already painted black from you?
9. Is it baffled?
10. Last one, I believe you can accomadate my sender if i tell you the size, right?
Thanks in advance, ive seen a pic of your tank and it looked great. I will call you to order as soon as i get my kit.

HELLRAISER79 said:
Hello Ron, I should be receiving my Spirit 23 T kit anyday. I am prob going to buy a tank from you. Ive saw that you have the perfect tank for a spirit car. Id like to ask some questions here so everyone can benefit from the answers.
1. Do you keep one in stock, if not how long to make one?
2. Can you make one in aluminum and how much extra would it be?
3. What size is the tank for the spirit 23t? How many gallons also?
4. Does the pickup come out the bottom? Is it 3/8 npt?
5. Does it take up the whole bed or will i have a little room for other stuff?
6. Do I need to have a floor in my bed to use your tank?
7. How does it mount? to the frame?
8. Can i get one already painted black from you?
9. Is it baffled?
10. Last one, I believe you can accomadate my sender if i tell you the size, right?
Thanks in advance, ive seen a pic of your tank and it looked great. I will call you to order as soon as i get my kit.

1. most of the time we keep them instock, if needed we can make one in just a few days.
2. we can do aluminum, I'll have to check on cost.
3. it is a 12 gallon tank.
4. the pick up comes out the bottom, but we can change that if needed 3/8 is not a problem.
5. It leaves just a little bit of room.
6. don't need a floor in the bed, it sets on the frame rail with mounting ears to bolt to the frame.
7. see 6
8. I can paint it blank or even powder coat it for you.
9. No baffles.
10. yes it comes with a 1.5" hole for a sending unit, but can be any size you need.

Ron , thanks so much for the info. It just confirmed what ive been reading on here- you are the best guy for gas tanks!! I will call you soon to order. Thanks again.

I bought mine from Ron for my 23 Spirit. Best service I ever had. Enjoy your build.

thomas:)

Re: Gas tank for Spirit 23 T and headlight stands???

Ordered tank from RPM tonight. Great guy to deal with. Also great guy to talk to. Im very happy i ordered from him. He wasnt able to answer the phone when i called but i left a message and he called back immediatly. Is anyone running his headlight stands? I just got a set from speedway today and they are def not worth the price i paid. Im thinking RPM's headlight brackets look better and are cheaper too. Anybody using these??

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back