Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Great big thanks to Youngster!

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
I just wanted to say thanks to Ron Young, Youngster! He has gotten his brother Dale to send all of his drawings to me. So we can now cut all of his brackets,also. We already have all of the CCR patterns and most of the Total Performance brackets set up in machine to cut. We are also working on the patterns in Chesters book, how to build a T Bucket for less than $3000. I don't think it can be done now days! But we have all kinds of brackets, tabs and mounts.

:thumbsup:

I think some of Chesters brackets are good. A lot of the stuff he does scares me silly.

no thanks needed Ron. i happy you stepped up and are making the mounts and plates available to those using the "plans". it will make their build just that much easier.

Ron

Ron Pope: Are you going to make the top steering arm ? I need a longer one for my 50" axle to work.

butch27 said:
Ron Pope: Are you going to make the top steering arm ? I need a longer one for my 50" axle to work.

I have several steering arms in stock. But would be very happy to make you what ever you need.

Email me your phone # and a good time to call and I'll call and we can work out the details.

tbucket@comcast.net
BATTERYBOX001.jpg

butch, look at the length of you pitman arm when disiding on the length of your steering arm. ideally the distance from hole to hole on the pitman or drag link arm should equal the distance from the center of the king pin to the hole for the drag link end.

Ron

If the quality and price are similar to the batwing you showed in a recent post I suspect you will have a line outside your door.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back