Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Greetings from Mississippi

VegasBruce said:
I remember my first ride in a bucket, unforgetable. It was just up and down the street, in the middle of the night. Had just enough parts together to make it run, that was about 18 years ago.

Bruce, you and a few others hit the nail on the head! once you have that first drive, you're hooked and the second biggest smile is from the person who gives you that ride! When I gave PaulR a drive in mine, his laughs and comments made me go back to my first drive all over again. I don't care how sharper or comfortable any other hot rod is, NOTHING can compare to sitting about 3' from a motor straped into a frame you can barely see, looking over your left shoulder and seeing a spinning tire!:eek::dance: it just can't get any better. No way, no how.

tfeverfred said:
Bruce, you and a few others hit the nail on the head! once you have that first drive, you're hooked and the second biggest smile is from the person who gives you that ride! When I gave PaulR a drive in mine, his laughs and comments made me go back to my first drive all over again. I don't care how sharper or comfortable any other hot rod is, NOTHING can compare to sitting about 3' from a motor straped into a frame you can barely see, looking over your left shoulder and seeing a spinning tire!:eek::dance: it just can't get any better. No way, no how.

Just remember to keep your arms and legs in inside the ride at all times. :D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back