Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hallcraft front wheels?

tswenson27

I am looking for spokes for some 16" hallcraft wheels. I' have about 6 spokes that are broken. Anyone know where i can find these? Hallcraft is apparently not in buisiness anymore.

cool, thanks a lot. i'm going to call them tomorrow. I'm getting pretty excited to finally drive this thing. It has been sitting since 1980 i pulled it out and i'm just finishing up the last few flaws that are on it.
Try http://www.buchananspokes.net/ I use them for motorcycle spokes and they are first class. If they don't have a listing for your spokes, they can make them from a sample spoke.

Bob

and

I had Hallcrafts on my first bucket (hang on to them, they are rare and very expensive). Total Performance bought Hallcraft. I got a complete set of spokes from them and had the local motorcycle shop respoke the wheels. I don't see them on the TP website, but give them a call at 800.979.0122; maybe they still have some or can direct you.

I had Hallcrafts on my first bucket (hang on to them, they are rare and very expensive). Total Performance bought Hallcraft. I got a complete set of spokes from them and had the local motorcycle shop respoke the wheels. I don't see them on the TP website, but give them a call at 800.979.0122; maybe they still have some or can direct you.
Check with one of our sponsors here Wintec I'm betting they can help you out as well.

I have a set Hallcraft spoke front rims off the front of my '15 T just traded them out for the one piece eight spoke Hallcrafts (pictured). Chrome is average but they are complete and I drove on them so they seem to be reasonably true.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back