Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Header Design & Build

Hard decision. I think I like the baffle with packing best. The other test make the engine sound more rompy, but I the smoother sound and it still sounds strong.

Thanks for the tip on VSDC Video Editor, not the most intuitive to use, but gets some good reviews . . . . . and has some online tutorials to watch, so I went and splurged the $20 for the Pro version . . . .

Now if I can just get my tired, lazy , ass in gear and get to work

You're welcome !

I bought the Pro version to, I wanted the Image Stabilization that's not available in the free version.

So. Was it worth all the effort and cost. Just asking because I have spent time and money on things like this and learned a lot. Decided after a few years of looking back that eduction is priceless but sometimes the result is not quite worth the effort.

Still think they would look so much better with the welds ground out. Course as you all know by now JMHO, which in reality is worth s**t

Last edited by a moderator:
So. Was it worth all the effort and cost.
At this point, I would say Yes ! But after a few years like you mentioned, no telling how I will feel.

At this point, I would say Yes ! But after a few years like you mentioned, no telling how I will feel.
I don’t look at it like that anymore. It’s the experience as a whole that you pay for. This is a hobby, not like replacing a part, like a battery, where there is a measurable comparison... again, just my opinion. If it puts a smile on your face and you can afford it, who’s to say? Smiles are valuable at this stage of the game, lol.

I don’t look at it like that anymore. It’s the experience as a whole that you pay for.
It was surely an experience that made me appreciate someone that can make those 8 snakes
go where they want them to, and my needs were very simple compared to a full bodied car.

So. Was it worth all the effort and cost. Just asking because I have spent time and money on things like this and learned a lot. Decided after a few years of looking back that eduction is priceless but sometimes the result is not quite worth the effort.

Sounds like my gas tank.

I used a app called "Decibel X". It does bug you with ads, but I only needed a meter for a short period.

upload_2020-8-22_10-36-5.png

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back