Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello all, new T bucket owner

Thanks for the tire size. Its exactly what I've been looking for. Looking at your Avatar, are you into skydiving?

Thanks for the tire size. Its exactly what I've been looking for. Looking at your Avatar, are you into skydiving?
I like them as well! These tires came with the trade, so I priced them and they were 428 each or something. I don't know if this guy got a deal with his racing background or what, but they are spendy MT tires. Some people like my buddy are really into the bias ply look and hes not into this car that much but thats ok. Yes, Im into skydiving. Do you jump as well? That photo was taken over Oceanside. Great view!

My wife was. I jumped 4 times and the last one didn't go so well. Couldn't jump after that. Glad I did. Again thanks for the info on the tires. It helped me more than you will know.

Welcome from southern Ohio. Great find! Just right for tweaking to suit your own personallity. Good luck.

Welcome from southern Ohio. Great find! Just right for tweaking to suit your own personallity. Good luck.
Thank you. Thats exactly what I thought when I saw this thing. The rewire is almost done, brakes mostly fixed. I'm going to have my buddy put a bolt I got on his lathe so he can make me a new master cylinder push rod since the one that was in it is too short. (Not enough threads holding it in for my comfort.) I'm adding a stereo, 12v socket for a phone charger, and some speakers under the dash. I've worked through almost every fitment issue on the car but struggling to find the correct bearing seals for the front wheels. I'm hoping to have this car done before Good Guys, but we shall see. Id say I have an easy 80 hours into it now.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back