Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello Everyone

Choctaw Bob

Its kind of nice to sign up at a forum where I have a friend in Lumen Al. Just remember that no one can be that bad, first time around.
I am looking forward to talking and sharing knowledge with you all on our great hobby
I have drag raced to 160 MPH in the quarter in a 10.5 "door slammer until I learn the how to maximize the car,

Choctaw Bob said:
Its kind of nice to sign up at a forum where I have a friend in Lumen Al. Just remember that no one can be that bad, first time around...

Hey Bob... You will soon recognize a lot more names on here as well... your experience and knowledge will be a great asset to this forum and you'll soon discover it's a really well run forum with lots of very talented folks like yourself that are so willing so share their experience and knowledge with the rest of the members that have questions... This place has a great energy!

:welcome:

Here is a sneak picture of Choctaw Bob and his current ride:

NTBA09-30-06BBQ2.jpg

(Please don't say anything about the dog poop on the passenger front tire... he's a little sensitive about it)... :rofl:

Thanks for the intro Bob. We'll all be watching for your input here. Hope you find this site as comfortable as the rest of us do. You'll find a great bunch of guys here, including Al.

Ron

:welcome: Great group of fellas here,,

Hi Bob :D Welcome, Nice bucket. :cool:

Howdy from Amarillo :cool:

Vance

LumenAl said:
(Please don't say anything about the dog poop on the passenger front tire... he's a little sensitive about it)...

Hey LA, that's not the infamous doggie do pic....this is.... :lol:

IMG_2048-vi.jpg

Man I just love that bucket. Right color, right rims, right amount of shiny stuff to balance it out... even like the taillights on it. they're BRIGHT!

Now if that BBC was a BBF it would be "wicked pissah" as my friends up there in the NE always seem to say for some reason about things they REALLY like.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back