Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from the new guy in San Diego

ptfinn, I left the mc alone, used as shipped. I found the main problem was bleeding,:eek: It is all uphill from mc to brakes, I bought a cheap harbor freight power bleeder unit and got brakes about 80% then did the pedal pump up routine to finish. Also finding the small leaks made the bigest difference. Contact me if I can help you. ;) Maybe a road trip is in order. Skip

pt, :confused: Also do not switch the brake lines on the MC. small goes to front discs by design. :wall:It works! My contact info is skip7547@cox.net or you can call me for some brainstorming:woops: if you prefer 760 789-6356 home or cell760 822-7547 Good Luck Skip

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I solved my soft pedal problem. Not enough fluid volume to the disc brake line. Drilled out the reducer in the output port to the disc line and got a hard pedal almost immediately. Rebled all four corners and now have a 1.5 inch travel to hard pedal. Much relieved and much obliged to all who took the time to make suggestions. ptfinn

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back