Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello New guy from Chicago

RonC23T

Hello, I just bought a cool 23 T Bucket. It's my 1st one and I hope to learn alot from the people on this forum.
I wish I would have built it myself but I am not very skilled in mechanics and did not have the money.
I traded a 67 Fury Convertible for it and hope to own it for a long time. Thanks Ron C

Attachments

• 23 t 9.jpg
    23 t 9.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 41
Welcome nice looking bucket.:hooray: I myself would add front brakes though.

Yes, I plan on doing at least front disc. and maybe disc all around if it's best. I don't know what brand the front end is and I was told this was important to know when buying the setup. Any advice is appreciated. thanks
Welcome nice looking bucket.:hooray: I myself would add front brakes though.

Welcome to the forum Ron, what part of Chicago are you in? I'm just west of O'Hare airport in Itasca.

Greetings and welcome from the sunny hills of Colorado.

I used to live up the road in Milwaukee and flew in and out of Chicago many, many times. I especially liked it at night when you got a real good look at just how flat Chicago is compared to where we are now. I think a hill in Chicago is an off-ramp.

Even though you're on flat land, I'm glad you recognize the need for front barkes... and get'em on as soon as you can.

Welcome, :hoist: cool bucket. For brakes you just need to know what spindles you have, a couple of pics and someone here can determine that.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back