Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

help/advice/suggestions

old8ba

ok guys would love some input on changing my steering wheel .my lil 26 has shrunk latelt ;):lol: and I need to fit a smaller whl when its in 2nd its about 1" away from stick

do I
cut down my org restored whl

cut down an org mustang wood wheel

use an early falcon

or go after market

the pics show the size and room I have at the moment any help appreciated cheers Dave:)

IMG_2575.jpg

IMG_2576.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

Thanks Ted although I have bent it across around 4" In 1st pic its in Reverse as it sits .the wheel is upside down from normal but yes I would love to keep the std wheel ;):lol:

old8ba said:
Thanks Ted although I have bent it across around 4" In 1st pic its in Reverse as it sits .the wheel is upside down from normal but yes I would love to keep the std wheel ;):lol:
Yes those old looking wheels are neat, but like you say, they need to be upside down as they are a b!tch to steer in the normal position, hit your arm on the center mounting nut.. darnnnnnnn :D

Thankyou Ted im pondering about putting sides on my bonnet I have them here and started to work out where to cut them a few times but still cant decide :lol::D:lol: there is more lines drawn on my sides than a whole comic book:lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back