Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

hey all

captainjunk

havent posted in awhile and hadnt logged in for awhile lol , had 3 pms 2 asking about the car, the T with the buick straight 8 in my avitar picture , about the car i to like it very much but there was very little posted about it and that is the only photo i know of it , sorry i cant steer you to more photos of it or build information , the other question was on a vw trike book , it is put out by the badass trike company and shows how to build a mid engine vw trike i found them on ebay book is or was $75 it was made like chester greenloughs old how to build a T for cheap book , not real technical but if you can fabricate its not to bad a guide was it worth the money eh i will let you be the judge of that if you buy a copy it gave me the knowledge of joining the 2 transaxles so i guess it fed my quest for the knowledge , i wanted :cool:

Hi Al!! glad to see your still hotrodding!! Oh master of gathering parts...

I almost hoarded a 40 hudson last weekend.. was a nice ride and priced about right..

used to have a 53 wasp coupe in high school had a cracked block never did get it running some dude made yard art out of it , we saw the sun today was impressed that after 20+ days of rain it was still up there :cool:

You all must have offended the rain gods Al.

Jim

not me lol i want sunshine for motorcycle rides , but with all the rain its a no go , can only hope it gets better , :eek:

it has been nothing short of perfect hotrodding weather here lately..Ive put 100 miles on this week easy..broke an alternator bracket tuesday night. Old US10 is a rough old road, it will break anything with a hint of weakness...

good for you and the family its been about 3 days of sun out of 30 days of rain here ive got toadstools on my lawn which is 10" deep and growing , im going to sell everything and buy a wall sized tv and a couch lol :)

cant sell something i dont have putz the car in my avatar photo was one i liked i found on the web this is the only photo i know of this car , i have a pile of junk that wishes it was a car :razz:

Dont they all start as a pile of junk. Its what you do with that pile that makes it cool.

How do you think my car got the EX JUNK name?

Jim

wow news flash there was a rare sun and blue sky sighting in massachusetts , folks in a panic because bright yellow ball in the sky is something not seen in so long :cool:

scored a 1964 impala this week.. Will be in the shop here within the month with any luck.. lolololol.. Also scored a full set of mid 60s vintage keystone brand torque thrust wheels n caps n a nice pair of BF goodrich tires on thm..guy GAVE them to me.. They look like they just came out of the box...

captainjunk said:
the sun came out in taxachussets today i rode my motorcycle to work yay :cool:

:thumbsup: The Mrs and me have been riding ours around Texas.

allright norsman happy hotrodding , got a tank of bad gas in Vt last night didnt know if the BMW was going to get me home or i was going to have to push it , :sly:

captainjunk said:
allright norsman happy hotrodding , got a tank of bad gas in Vt last night didnt know if the BMW was going to get me home or i was going to have to push it , :sly:
uuughhhh, that sucks.. been ther done that...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back