Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

hey all

hey norseman did i tell you i finally got that axle , bones , and spring ? it was all new stuff except for the bones and the seller appologized for the wait lol , im going to send to speedy Bill for a spindle and brake kit i think as it will be the easiest way to go i might even start to build a frame for the 34 maybe lol , :razz:

captainjunk said:
hey norseman did i tell you i finally got that axle , bones , and spring ? it was all new stuff except for the bones and the seller appologized for the wait lol , im going to send to speedy Bill for a spindle and brake kit i think as it will be the easiest way to go i might even start to build a frame for the 34 maybe lol , :razz:
that would be a good thing!! you seriously need to get to the fun end of hotroddin..Life looks awesome thru a hotrod windsheild.. Im bringing the 64 home tomorrow. sunday is a ME day and I am going to toss my skates in the t bucket and going for a long ride to the skating rink for some dad time....

sounds awesome got a few clouds here but the sun is out an most of the sky is blue , 3 more work days an im on a 16 day vacation lol :cool:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back