Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hey Everyone, Chops back in town

chop

I havent been around in forever. DOing a house remodel, making a movie, redoing some of the T and helping the rest of the guys in the car club with thier rides along with working 10 hour days hasn't left me any time. But I can say that I missed this place.

Anyhow. last week I did some work on the T, With the hemi in and how the steering box is mounted I would have to pull the motor to adjust the box. No Bueno there. So I ripped it all back out, drilled some 3/4 inch holes through the frame, sleeved them with some extra tube I made my draglink and tie rod from, welded it all back together and built a mount out of 3/8 plate for the top and a piece of 1 1/2 X 3" X .188 wall tube. Now the mount has 3 9/16 dia grade 8 bolts with hardened washers and nylocks holding it in. I can pull the whole mount in about 5 mintues which really rocks.
l_501fe1bb904d429cad7bb6b3213e5c23.jpg

other then that, I had a buddy of mine stripe a flame job in white scross the cowl and down the sides of the body in white...
l_6348a64f8f3b475fb302dd298a2f0cf9.jpg

heres the movie I have been working on for over the last year. Finished my last shoot on saturday and headed to editing now.

[ame="[media=youtube]M8iVx94WotM[/media]"]YouTube - Hemispherical Trailer #2[/ame]

let me know what you think.

I am really happy to be back and need to do so

me carb work on the hemi then she will be back on the street.

l_e0a3b6c23ff94698be1a302523fec6f3.jpg

Good to see you back! Your car looks great. It's always nice to know there are a few folks on this forum from Colorado. Not many of us. :eek:

David

Welcome back Chop. I was hoping that pretty thing in your avatar would be in the video. Good job on the vid.

Welcome back ,,cool vid

wow!!!!!!!!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back