Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hey folks, finally an introduction.

smokeyco75

Hi folks, I guess I'm supposed to tell you all a little about my project and a little about myself. I have had many toys in my 38 years living here on Florida's Space Coast. Actually I'm only a couple of towns south of Mean Green who was my shop Instructor in High School. Let me tell you folks if you haven't figured it out yet, he is one of the coolest guys you will ever meet. He is the type that will bend over backwards to help you if you ask. Just don't take advantage of him. Anyway about me and my project. I am a Corrections Deputy at the local county jail. Absolutely love my job! Almost four years in the business and I can't think of anything I would rather do unless its getting payed to play with street rods! Before that I was employed in steel construction for fifteen years. I have had numerous toys like I said before, 62 nova. 68 nova, 68 chevelle, 68 firebird, 75 camaro, 62 chevy truck, but never built my own roadster before. I helped with some of the C-Cabs built from Meangreen's drawings but never got to building my own. Now is that time. I plan on using the stretched T body from RPM as well as most of the major parts. I will be doing my share of fabricating but some things I just can't make for the price Ron sells it for and his reputation is golden. I heard of him before joining this forum. I am in the planning and saving stages at this point but I expect to buy the body shortly after Christmas. Until then I may post my ideas from time to time and y'all feel free to put in your two cents! Thank you all for having me and I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Smokey

Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois Smokey.

Welcome from SW Florida. Are you going to the Southeast nationals in tampa next month?

Mike j I would love to as long as I am off work. Ron im the guy you played phone tag with last week lol. Ill contact you soon. Thank you all for the welcome mat!

Welcome from the United States of Texas ...

Welcome from St.Cloud,Fla.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back