Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hey guys i need some motor veh.help !!

jjsticks

:mad:Does anyone know where i go in southern new jersey for N.S.R.A.Vehicle safety inspection?,The state is requiring me to have one before i register the 27 for street rod plates.is any one from this awful state(NJ)???

jjsticks said:
:mad:Does anyone know where i go in southern new jersey for N.S.R.A.Vehicle safety inspection?,The state is requiring me to have one before i register the 27 for street rod plates.is any one from this awful state(NJ)???

Do you mean to say that the state of New Jersey requires a N.S.R.A. vehicle inspection on your bucket but their D.V.M. doesn't tell you where you can go to get one? After reading some of the problems you guys are having registering your cars I may have to rethink my opinion of the Illinois D.M.V. While their requirements are strict they at least tell you where you can go for testing and inspections.

You need to contact Dennis Dahinger at 973-239-3491, he is one of two NSRA safety division reps for New Jeresy. I am sure he can fix you up

i didn't think it was going to be this tuff.but fun does come at a price in this jackass state.thanks guys for all your help.jj

I bet if you found Hoffa they'd give tags for life.

hey trex, i called Dennis at home.what a nice guy.well he going to send me the number of the nsra rep.in my area.he told me what i needed to do for street rod tags.thanks for your help.jj.ps this forum is cool.and some times corny!!:lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back