Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

How many are in for the somerset ky gathering

Hey Bill this is the Michigan bunch. We are planning to head your way, looks like arriving on Thurs 6/24. Can you tell us what is planned so far?
Tom & Deb

Hey Bill this is the Michigan bunch. We are planning to head your way, looks like arriving on Thurs 6/24. Can you tell us what is planned so far?
Tom & Deb

Tom, this is thomas, I'm from Westland and I'm thinking about going also. Let's get together at some of our car shows this year. I believe Butch27 is also going.

thomas

Just wondering why you guys picked June and not July? July is the big one for somerset. That is when the cruise from 5 locations merge into town with pace cars and such. I have been doing the July run since they started it and even had a summer house in Burnside Ky next to Somerset just to hit the monthly cruise. We sold the house but I still do the July run. The Scroungers Car Club will be going down in July with me leading the pack. With me doing July I'm not sure I can do June. Have fun. Here is the video link to the July run. The red 61 Bel Air at the first and towards the end is mine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=izFMQJfYpes&feature=related

Tom, this is thomas, I'm from Westland and I'm thinking about going also. Let's get together at some of our car shows this year. I believe Butch27 is also going.

thomas

Sorry we didn't back with you sooner, been pretty busy. This is short notice but we will probably be up at 50's McDonalds tomorrow night (friday 4/2). Let us know what car shows you go to and we will do the same.
Tom & Deb

Sorry we didn't back with you sooner, been pretty busy. This is short notice but we will probably be up at 50's McDonalds tomorrow night (friday 4/2). Let us know what car shows you go to and we will do the same.
Tom & Deb

Do you normally go every friday night? You are talking about the one on telegraph right? If so, I'll be there this next coming friday 4/9.

thomas

Do you normally go every friday night? You are talking about the one on telegraph right? If so, I'll be there this next coming friday 4/9.

thomas

Yes the one on telegraph and no we don't go there every friday. We will see what the weather is like this friday and try to meet you up there. We usually only go when its warm and the weather is nice. After 50's we head up to Old Country Buffett in Taylor (where our son hangs out) for a bit. My wife has to be at work on saturday at 4 am so if we go it won't be for every long.

Looks right now that I will be getting into town thursday evening and leaving sunday morning. looking forward to seeing all of you.

:) :) Wellllllll this really really sucks. Kat's job has turned down all vacation request and seem to be standing firm on this issue too. I hope things change. She put in for the request a couple months ago and they are now saying no, Not at this time.

This is what i planed tuesday we will meet at the motel and go on a cruse to cumberland falls state park and eat lunch at there resturent from there we will cruse around lourel lake and back to somerset this will be about 100 miles on ky back roads
Wed meet at motel leave and go to jamestown ky and lurel lodge this is one of the prettiest places on earth grate views of lake cumberland . we will eat lunch at the lodge and then go to the national fish hatchery and back to somerset.
still working on thursday. friday will be left open because there is alot going on in somerset and the wal mart block party starts at 5 pm the block party is a car show with food and some vendors
and live bands this is a good deal and all free.
sat is full starting with a free brakfist cruse with the somernits group to nancy ky to the national battlefield and musuam and then the big car show downtown whitch will leave out at7 pm the rest of the night will be left open you can cruse or grab a lawn chair and watch. up to you.
I will have a trailer and gas to follow us whereever we go just i case we need it .

Bill

What i would like to know how many will be here on Tuesday.
If most of the people are going to arrive on wednesday i can move what i have planned up and start on wednesday this is up to you i just want to have a full 4 or 5 days for everybody.

Bill

Y'all should post the details on the Forum Calendar. :thumb:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back