Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hunting for Windshield Posts

spartacus

I'm looking for Windshield Posts. Speedway is sold out and it looks like CCR is sold out as well.

Does anyone have any ideas on another place to get these? I'm really trying to buy one that has a 15 degree angle if possible.

I tried calling Speedway, but they were out of stock last I checked. Spirit is out of them too. So is CCR, but they might still be hooking me up with one pair they have left. Other than that, they are out of stock with them too. haha. They must be in high demand right now. There's the really tall ones at Speedway but they won't work for most cars and the have the ones for a 27. Ugh. Only tough to find item I've run into so far.

I'm really trying to buy one that has a 15 degree angle if possible.
All the ones I found were 30 degrees, I had to modify a 30 to get 15 degrees. Thirty degrees blocked the passenger door too much.

I tried calling Speedway, but they were out of stock last I checked. Spirit is out of them too. So is CCR . . . . They must be in high demand right now.
I'm guessing they are made offshore and there's a disruption in the supply chain. Too bad some domestic company can't cast them off a cloned mold. There seems to be no other substitute for T-buckets.

I located a pair of original windshield stanchions for a 23 - 25 model T on EBAY. I was unable to post a photo. The ebay sellers name is : antiquesandparts . He wants $89.00 + $ 75.00 shipping. He lives in Buenos Aires , Argentina. Todays date is : 7/12/24. The buyer can cut them & weld them back together to make them angled.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back