Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Introducing me...

Welcome to the site from eastern Pennsylvania. Sounds like there might be some challenges with the international situation but the people here should be able to get you through it.
Thank you WMG ... Yes, our differences can be a challenge, but I think that we can work around that...
I liked so much of the guys here. You are helping me a lot...
Here, in Brazil, is so difficult to get help from the other people that already know this jobs... They don't want to teach, because they want only money, money and money...
If people here were more united, we could have more knowledge and help others as well as you do here in the forum ...

If you can't do it yourself or learn to do it yourself you are at the mercy of those that can. When I built my first car, I had to learn to weld and figure out for myself how to do stuff. That was 40 years ago. Now with the internet things are much easier. I don't know how things are i Brazil, I havne't been there since 1966,but I would recommend buy a kit or learn to do it yourself. Who knows if you learn you can do it for others and pay for this addiction you ars getting afflicted with!

If you can't do it yourself or learn to do it yourself you are at the mercy of those that can. When I built my first car, I had to learn to weld and figure out for myself how to do stuff. That was 40 years ago. Now with the internet things are much easier. I don't know how things are i Brazil, I havne't been there since 1966,but I would recommend buy a kit or learn to do it yourself. Who knows if you learn you can do it for others and pay for this addiction you ars getting afflicted with!

Yes, I agree with you...
But do you think even if I strengthen it will not stay good to use?

Thanks to everyone that are answering me... It's a little difficult to understand some parts of these plans, but I am trying... What kind of weld do you use? And what kind of basic tools I need?

An experienced welder is required for safety reasons. Basically drill ,welder, Chop saw/Plasma cutter.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back