Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

June Donations

WebMistress

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
Supporting Member
Sorry to say donations this month are slow in coming in.
We are at a total of $65 so far, and I would like to thank those who have helped contribute.

I know things are tough, especially with fuel prices being so ridiculous, but I would love to see more people set up a regular donation through paypal as a couple of you have already done.

Just wanted to give everyone an update, since I have not had a chance to reinstall the donation app that had been running on here.

Thanks everyone and I hope you all have a great day.
Janet

Sending out a big thank you to everyone who contributed so far, and a...
BIG THANK YOU to @Spanky for that awesome challenge, and also to those who accepted the challenge to setup a monthly donation.
That really helps a LOT!!!

I just set up monthly donations of $50.00 through PayPal. I want this website to stay afloat. I'm thankful i can afford to do this. This is NOT a challenge for other forum members to match me. You guys give what you can. Our incomes & debts vary.

I just set up monthly donations of $50.00 through PayPal. I want this website to stay afloat. I'm thankful i can afford to do this. This is NOT a challenge for other forum members to match me. You guys give what you can. Our incomes & debts vary.

Donny, I cannot thank you enough for your very generous donation and to make it be a monthly one leaves me speechless.
That was so kind of you to setup to help keep this site going.

I will continue with my monthly donations, although I never do automatic payments. I will make the same donations until the wolves are scratching at the door.
Love it, thank you so much.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back