Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Lady and the Tramp

Spaceman

From Bellingham, Wa... It's the Spaceman. The other (better) half and I are in the planning phase of our build, a '23T. I've been doing Auto/Truck customizing for 20 years for everyone but myself. She is a Book keeper who in her spare time does woodworking and rides a ZX-9. Now its time to build a toy for us. As things progress (slowly) we'll put up pics of our project. The rough tenative outline is a spirit frame with a chevy 350 powerplant and a lot of imagination. You'll see me ask dumb/weird questions, but I think outside the box on occasion and like feed back and ideas of others to combine with my own and see what hatches out at the other end.

How ya do!? The only dumb questions are the ones NOT asked. I have found there is something to learn from every member here and I'm sure you'll be asked about stuff, as much as you ask about stuff. Glad to have you.

We're becoming quite a community and I'm really digging it.:hooray:

Welcome...We'll answer your questions if you'll answer ours. That way we all win.

Well it's good to see someone in the Pacific Northwest building a T... there are a few of us up here. As stated before... only dumb questions are one's that ain't asked.

FYI, the CAT's (Cascade Area T's) a sub chapter of the NTBA (National T Bucket Alliance) if have their annual meeting at Cattin's Family Dining in Puyallup, It is across the street from the Western State Fair Grounds.
Time 2:00 PM
Date: Saturday Feb 16 2008.

Good place to meet some other T-bucket guys face to face!

Welcom!! Great to see our community growing. Please ask as many questions as you can. We love questions and pics. The people here are great and super helpful (speaking from experience)!!

Welcome Spaceman, Looking forward seeing your build.

thomas:)

Lady and the Tramp got down to see LumanAl's ride up close today at the show. Let me tell you, we are both eager as hell to our project moving along. That Beefy front end was so nice.... oooooo jealousy :cool:. If you were in the area and made it to the show it was a nice one, if not, there is always next time. Al, I tried to call you when I was next to your car, some day we can meet face to face. Your club did an outstanding job with the entire display. It accented the cars, some of the displays there were a little to much and pulled your eyes away from the cars. Any way, I hope you won your class :rolleyes:. Spaceman

LumenAl said:
Spaceman!

I was there most of the time... where you that 360 number? I answered and I heard nothing! Dang it! Would have loved to talk to you face to face.

As for the class, by the grace of god, I was again fortunate enough to win best in class... :)
Yea, that was me. I snaped a few pics of your car. I wanted to step over the rope, but I didn't want to start a riot either. Spring is fast approaching so as long as gas doesnt hit $5.00 bucks a gallon here I'm sure I'll see you soon. Congrads on the win. Spaceman

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back