Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Long time listener, first time caller.

Hi all. New guy from Nebraska. I've enjoyed T buckets from afar. Have never ridden nor driven one, other than T bucket altered race cars. I look forward to completing a recently purchased, unfinished kit car. I probably paid too much for it, but you know, bucket list thing.

Jack Henderson

Hi all. New guy from Nebraska. I've enjoyed T buckets from afar. Have never ridden nor driven one, other than T bucket altered race cars. I look forward to completing a recently purchased, unfinished kit car. I probably paid too much for it, but you know, bucket list thing.

Jack Henderson
Welcome from another new bucket owner from Fl… it’s easy to break the budget on a bucket, I’m sure I did too? But life is short so what the hell!

Glad you're aboard, Jack. Those of us who've been bitten by the Tbucket bug for years still get a kick out of watching you "newbies" build your hotrod. There's nothing like that thrill of driving it for the first time! Send pictures when you can. :)

Attachments

• first cruise-in.jpg
    first cruise-in.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 18
Welcome from SE New Mexico.......Build it and HAVE FUN.......

Welcome to the club.
If you run into problems or have questions when doing your build, you came to the right place. There is a LOT of experience in here, and everyone likes to share.

Glad you're aboard, Jack. Those of us who've been bitten by the Tbucket bug for years still get a kick out of watching you "newbies" build your hotrod. There's nothing like that thrill of driving it for the first time! Send pictures when you can. :)
Thank you, Spanky. I will picture up whenever possible.

Welcome. I ordered a kit and haven't received it yet but still collecting parts. Every time I buy something for it the wife asks? “ you are keeping track of how much your spending on that car, right?” yeah it's going to be over budget. Look forward to seeing yours.

Welcome. I ordered a kit and haven't received it yet but still collecting parts. Every time I buy something for it the wife asks? “ you are keeping track of how much your spending on that car, right?” yeah it's going to be over budget. Look forward to seeing yours.
This made me chuckle. Even if they don't ask, they're still thinking that aren't they!?
Thanks for the warm welcome

Hey look, I can post pictures! That's my recent T bucket acquisition. Fella started the project about 10 years ago and I guess he ran out of steam. Basically stuff is just sitting on the chassis nothing's really bolted on.

I'm really excited to get going on it. In fact so much so that thinking about it while I'm at the shop, is impinging on my progress on projects that I need to finish!
Looks like a good start. I understand you constantly thinking about it. I do the same. Keep us posted. I'm following along.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back