Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

May I introduce a true T-Bucket pioneer ...

First of all let me extend my deepest thanks to you for taking the time to join our merry little band of builders and owners. I, for one, am very happy to see you here. I'm sure you will find a great many extremely talented folks here. Your presence here will only enhance the quality of the builders here.

I would like to add a huge thanks to Y-block for his insight.

Ron

Ted Brown said:
Hello Al, I spent a couple of hours last night lookin at all your build pics.. You spent a lot of time and money redoing that Roadster, sure looks nice now, glad you won that trophy, after all that work, Love that color, Red means HOT ROD! Sometime if you like, I will tell you about my first thoughts about these type of Rides, and all that I also thought was needed to build one, the years and miles have taught me much... Ted

Well thanks for the nice words! I've been very lucky with that car... some 13 + trophies sitting behind my desk, many best in class, one best of show, etc, but it's the driving it that the best and the smiles it generates that make it just a hoot! I have a tendency to do long rides on my motorcycle, but still have managed to rack up 4300 miles on it since I completed it some 22 months ago... be more than that if I weren't located in Seattle area! :eek:

when you have time, I'm sure many of us would enjoy reading you thoughts about these type of Rides...

Ted, man it is great to have you join this site. I don't have a T Roadster yet, still collecting parts. I think I speak for everyone here when I say it will be great to have your input and knowledge here.
Ron

chaz75 said:
welcome, if i remember correctly your T is the one that has fascinated me into wanting a T for a very long time, it has the right stance and persona that has stuck in my mind ever since, glad to have you here, and again welcome to this site. chaz
Well I will say a very Big Thank You Chaz, That is why I built that car with that look.. That is how I see them myself, in my own minds eye... Glad that you see it that way also... I see a lot of guys putting much (what I call wasted money and time) into T Buckets... so many thengs that are not NEEDED, or get in the way of comfort, that is if you want to drive your dream very much that is... Would you and your friends want me to list all the unnecessary things and/or just the needed things and the whys?? Remember what I was thinking as I built mine.. Simple, if it does not show off the lines of the ride, make it go away, paint it Satin Black... If it is going to get dirty all the time, same thing... ask for more, if you like.. Best of luck and a grand 2009, Ted:D

Ted Brown said:
... I see a lot of guys putting much (what I call wasted money and time) into T Buckets... so many thengs that are not NEEDED, or get in the way of comfort, that is if you want to drive your dream very much that is... Would you and your friends want me to list all the unnecessary things and/or just the needed things and the whys?? ... Ted:D

You bet, Ted! I would love to see that. Why don't you start a new thread on that topic. I'm sure it will grow.

YblockT said:
You bet, Ted! I would love to see that. Why don't you start a new thread on that topic. I'm sure it will grow.

I'll second that YblockT, I'd love to see a thread like that.

Ted...

l_fdbf752032df8000d173f1ed731f4cbd.jpg

I was this on your site... what can you tell me about the torsion bar front suspension... that concept has always intrigued me... could be really clean look...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back