Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New from Oregon

PzT

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm new to the forum. I've had my T Bucket running for about 3 years now. I started the project in 2006 and finished in 2007. I been to cruises up the I 5 from Redding California to Portland Oregon. Hope to meet more Ts from this area.

Welcome to the site We live on bucket pics. WE ARE PATIENTLY WAITING FOR PICS,

I'm new to the forum. I've had my T Bucket running for about 3 years now. I started the project in 2006 and finished in 2007. I been to cruises up the I 5 from Redding California to Portland Oregon. Hope to meet more Ts from this area.

I am trying to learn on how to post pics on this site. Please be patient

Attachments

• IMG_0501 Copy.jpg
    IMG_0501 Copy.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 86
Welcome! The picture of your T was worth the wait. Great looking ride!

Jim

Welcome :hi: Nice ride :welxome:

Thank you for the pic. Your bucket looks awesome I really like the smoothies.Makes it stand out in a crowd. :welxome:

I am trying to learn on how to post pics on this site. Please be patient
Good looking ride ... love the trailer setup ... that is my next winter's project if I can figure out the hitch thingy.

Welcome to the forum, that's a great looking T Bucket I really like the trailer.

Great looking ride, is that M/T sr radials on the rear? For part of the year I'm in Northern California, maybe we can catch a rod gathering somewhere between Sacramento and Portland. My ride is no trailer queen, drive it just about anywhere.

Attachments

• DSC00983 (768 x 576).jpg
    DSC00983 (768 x 576).jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to the site. Always nice to have another buckethead to help out. Love the retro look with the smoothies!!

Ron

deckofficer
going to be at kool april nites on april 15th thru 18th.
maybe we can hook up there if you are there.
anyone else going to kool april nites in redding california?
yes those are M/T radials.
Gary

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back