Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

new grill shell

dustytrails

P1010180.jpg

I would settle for just being able to see my floor most of the time. I promised the warden This summer i would do the epoxy floor with the little sparklies.

That looks real nice. If it's metal, can you get more?

Jeff

Where can I get a new come shell, as you call them.? My radiator doesnt look as thinck or deep. probably more like 4" deep.

409T said:
That looks real nice. If it's metal, can you get more?

Jeff
Is there a market for the metal ones? Why? I got one when I bought my car but I don't see the big attraction in it.

raidmagic said:
Is there a market for the metal ones? Why? I got one when I bought my car but I don't see the big attraction in it.

The dies for repo wore out and are no longer available. If you want a chrome one that is the way to go. If you don't want a chrome shell, I'll buy your shell and give you a glass shell of choice.

the two things i watch for at the swap meets are t shells and windshield pieces. if you live in a rural area, watch the auction bills. lots of t stuff still out there hanging in barns and sheds. i have a complete windshield in the room here that came from an auction. paid $42 for it. got two shells the same day for $15.

Ron

That looks like one of Speedy Bill's deep grille shells. If it ain't its pretty darn close. Bit deep to start with but you can trim them back to suit and they got good mounting flanges on the bottom to suit 26" rail spacing.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back