Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New guy from Oakland,Ca.

Brujerizmo

Hello fellow t bucket fanatics,My name is Ed and i'm from Oakland,ca.I have been building custom cars(Everything from V.W.'s,Lowriders and Hot Rods/Kustoms)since i was 14 and got my first car(1956 oval window Bug)My dad was an old Hot Rodder from Oakland in the late 40's,so the stuff is in my blood.
I found this site from a link in someone's signature that was posted on the H.A.M.B. message boards.My current project is a 1922 Ford touring cut down into a Bucket.The car is styled more after an old Dry Lakes Modified rather than a traditional T-Bucket.I will post a thread with my progress so far.
Lokking forword to talking to some of you,Ed

I just finished reading and looking at your build. Nice!

I didn't realize the link I posted in my signature on the HAMB was getting noticed this much.:) Thanks for checking us out and posting pics of your build. I'll say it again, you're doing an excellent job!

Hi Ed!

:)

I've a pal that lives up in Richmond. He used to work at Speed Warehouse in Hayward. It's been a while since I've been out your way and I'm over-due for a return visit. A guy can't go too long without an In-N-Out fix. :D

Welcome to our little slice of cyberspace:D

Vance

Gotta add my ''Welcome'' too. It's easy to see your Dads influence in your modified. Keep us posted.

Many Welcomes,
Grew up just down the road from you, in the lettuce capitol of the world. Like the sun better in AZ. Wonder if I could build a "Tower of Power-T-Bucket", and what it would look like??:D

lanceks1 said:
Many Welcomes,
Grew up just down the road from you, in the lettuce capitol of the world. Like the sun better in AZ. Wonder if I could build a "Tower of Power-T-Bucket", and what it would look like??:hooray:

Tower of Power..haha.Those guys played the Co. Fair a few years ago...still "Live and In Living Color".If you do build that tribute car,you could call it the "Bump City Bucket":)or maybe just "East Bay Grease"...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back