Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Guy from WI

Ok gents...I have added a slew of pictures under the photo album section....Todd's T. Browse thru and give me some feedback and criticism please. Go easy as I am just a rookie!

Starting in the late 50's , my family had a summer home outside of elcho. wi....pardeeville was our lunch stop , ate many sandwicches by the lake just off 22 , used to be a sevice station backed up to the lake , kinda on a curve , IIRC , fond memories..
dave

Welcome from Racine Wisconsin. Have you titled yours yet? I have more work on mine before I get that far. Wondering what forms to fill out.

Yes.....well, the guy I originally bought it from had it already titled from MN. Once I bought it, I registered it in WI using the "hobbyist plates", as a 1923 model T Ford, yes....probably a stretch but, it went through. I had to send in a picture of all 4 sides of the car fill out a simple form and send it in. After it the registration was sent in, I tore it down and rebuilt it. If you go to the DMV site there is actually a couple categories you could select. I figured the hobbyist was the easiest, and probably most accurate. Lastly, it is a one time fee for life verses annual registration.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back