Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New guy from Wisconsin

Chopzini

Hey Guys,

New guy to the board and building rods I been building choppers for some time and just got my first rod project yesterday. Its a 1927 Lakester T bucket.

Chop

:welxome:CHOPZINI;

You need to start postin pictures as soon as possible. That is the:rulz:

thomas:)

Welcome Chopzini :rofl: ya might as well post some pics, before everyone starts bugging you.

Welcome to the forum Chopzini!! I like your choice of toys. I just know you're about to post pics of your new pride and joy, right?

Ron

Welcome from Phillips Wi.Enjoy the site!!

Welcome to the site:D The '27 Lakester will make a great first rod project. Can't wait to see it.

Some pics I have not taken any since I got it home but here is a few that the guy I got it from had sent me should give you an idea.
untitled.jpg

tbucket4.jpg

ratrodtbucket.jpg

Welcome from Amarillo TX :cool:

Love the Panhead......too old for a rigid tho......:)

Vance

Aaahhhhh....Hotrods and Harleys, ma, life don't get much better than that! The '27 looks like a great start. Some headers, steering and some wiring and your on the road. LOL!
Keep us posted.

Ron

Thanks for the awesome welcome Guys!!! ANd thanks for the heads up Don and telling me about this place. Hopfully first of many rods you know how it goes like Pringles and Tattoos you just cant have one:lol: Yeah my Pan has been a long time in the making I had an evo in that frame for a while till I could get the cheader for the pan motor and drive line. Thanks again guys Stoked about finishing this car. Does anyone know if a glass body repop is allowed in the Hunnert car pile up? Would love to drive it down this year.

What is your car titled as a reconstruct or original what year on title? This makes a big difference on whether you have to have fenders or not in Wisconsin.

putz said:
What is your car titled as a reconstruct or original what year on title? This makes a big difference on whether you have to have fenders or not in Wisconsin.
Its not titled yet any advice on that? Thanks in advance. If it helps I will most likey be titling the car in michigan (I am from there moved out her cause its where my wife is from and kid issues) but all of my bikes I have still plated, titled and insured out there.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back