Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Member Introduction, Destin Fl

Woodster69

New to the site, David

Just got a damaged T-bucket that I am going to rebuild. It was rear ended. So i am going to need some body parts, was think of just replacing the body with a stretched body just don't know which one would be best and cost effective. I am 6ft 275lbs.

Welcome from Oklahoma.. Not sure, but you may have to stretch the frame a bit. That is not a bi deal. Drive shaft, brake lines and a few wires, oh ya fuel line.

Welcome, Woodster. We have some good sponsors that all make very good quality bodies & parts. Check 'em out. (RPM, CCR & Spirit)

Ten :cool: Why don't you tell us more about your car, using separate posts to describe engine, wheels & tires, etc. and thus build up your post count?

The 454 seems to just be a stock 78ish truck motor with an intake, at least that's all i can tell by pulling the valve cover

The car was rear-ended, i believe the tires took the brunt of the impact but the bed was damaged pretty good and the 9" rearend has a bent axle tube.

So far i have cut the bed off, unfortunately it was molded in. I have also pulled the rearend out and have found a new housing but need to find someone to cut it down.

Was and still am really thinking about rpm big boy body but i would have to lengthen the frame. Also not sure how I want to proceed on the bed, kinda thinking about building a wooden bed and mortising the ends of the cutoff bed at body so it looks flush.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back