Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New not New

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

sorry lets see if this works

Theres an incredible amount of work in producing this from scratch. Great work. Now did you mention something about steel ones?

I dont know if this is of interest, but a guy I knew 30 years ago plus that made buckets (T) told me he always made the mold with the top section of the cowl in one piece and joined it on the swages line at either side. His reason was using this method eliminated the tendency for the top of the cowl to 'droop' once out of the mold.

Gerry

I like it, a LOT... and I need it more than I like it.

:)

The pictures I posted of the body is a body I helped with about twenty five years ago. That one is a copy from the mold I had a hand in making.

It is the one I want to copy in steel however to further muddy the waters I picked up a T-bucket tub tonight for a $100. off Craigslist. Needless to say I move as fast as I co
T-Bucket%20in%20Tonopah.jpg
uld to make it happen.

You have to upload to a program like photobucket then load. It looks like you are trying to load them directly from your computer by the link.

Kevin, here is what i used to fix the first pics you posted. Just cut and paste the "image link" off of Photobucket.

Ok looking at the other posts I figured out what you are trying to do. You clicked the link button (little chain link) instead of the picture button right beside it. See below for the easiest way to do it.

barn1.jpg

OK got it, do not use the "inset image" button on the board, just cut and paste as is. Also you should leave spaces, in between the pics. I like to stack the it makes it easier to see them. :coffee:

Neat old tin :hoist:

Welcome to the site. Randomly, my company is building the new causeway railroad bridge in galveston tx.

I was in Galveston last week I got back to Phoenix last night. Went out to a couple of job interveiws one for building aluminium boats and one for hot rods. both were over two hours from home.:guard:

Welcome to the site. Randomly, my company is building the new causeway railroad bridge in galveston tx.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back