Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New owner in NY

Welcome Kyle. When I started my build I new little to nothing. The guys and Lady help will help you a lot. Good people with a lot of knowledge. Post pics when you can.

IG it should not make a difference, but if you need to know last year $150.00 and the year before i think the same, both were around July time frame. Was ready to make another one this July but having second thoughts.

IG it should not make a difference, but if you need to know last year $150.00 and the year before i think the same, both were around July time frame. Was ready to make another one this July but having second thoughts.

I didn't ask how much, that's a personal thing . . . . was just asking how recently. I'm thinking maybe it's timing thing, rather than the amount.

Being that it often appears that there's a somewhat "mysterious relationship" between the "upload a file" button showing up and having made a contribution . . . . especially for new members . . . guides my thinking along that line.

Was only looking at it from that perspective . . . . maybe try smaller amounts quarterly or a few bucks a month

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back