Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Newbe from Arkansas

KAA

Hey Guys! This is my first time to post but I've been out here for months. Thought I would say HI! and ask is there some place other than Jegs or Summit to get a good deal on some Weld wheels? Man, since American Racing bought Weld wheels they just keep going up! Thanks for any help. Hope to post more on here more often KA:lol:

A hearty welcome, KAA!:D Im not sure who has the best price on Weld's, but you're right. They are a very nice looking wheel, but man, American racing is too darn proud of 'em.

KAA said:
Hey Guys! This is my first time to post but I've been out here for months. Thought I would say HI! and ask is there some place other than Jegs or Summit to get a good deal on some Weld wheels? Man, since American Racing bought Weld wheels they just keep going up! Thanks for any help. Hope to post more on here more often KA:lol:

Welcome to the forum! You've got it right on the Weld wheels. I was just about to buy some Draglites for my Nova, $153 each, and looked the next day....$195 each! :eek::mad: As you might guess, there are no Draglites on my Nova and there wont be either!

:D Glad your here.Where you at in Arkansas? If you are close to Mt home try to take in the tbucket bash you mite find something there. Francis ps the info is on this forum

Welcome to the site. Hope to see some more posts.

Ron

I'm in NORTH Little Rock. I won't be able to make it to the bash but I've been there when the Nats. were there. Loved the town.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back