Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

NTBA 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking about needing to attend one first as I was reading through the criteria. I'm trying to figure out which on I could make it to...

My friend puts on a weekly car show during summer months at a popular ice cream shop that a mutual friend owns, and it absorbs a fair amount of his time and energy. They obviously profit as a result of advertisement, and the shop owner offers a substantial discount for attendees to help motivate attendance and it is a good social event, but I doubt he would do it simply for fun.

I think I may want mine road ready before I attend. Unfortunately that is not going to happen this summer. Most likely next year.

I understand the need to have a running car But, if you can get to a Fun Run I will assure you that you can ride in more than one car and see just what a Fun Run is all about.....Who ever is putting it on will let you tag along in your car if you want to do that......We would love to have you see what the NTBA is all about.........One big family that happens to drive some cool Hot Rods........I see where you joined today and I want to welcome you to the Family.......You would be real surprised with all the places Family members come from just to get together and have some Fun.........

Mike SAA Wade............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back