Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :hooray:

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .....pass the Bud............................. :hooray: :beeer:

Legs to boot................... :bugle:

Mike
She had legs?

GirlScoutsPoster.jpg

Putz, there is nothing FREE about that milk...........................I assure you......................... :suicide:

Mike

Good Lord! Where are the legs?

Very Nice!

PaulR

See thats the problem with most guys you start at the top and you forget the rest of the packaging....... I still say the best part is the legs..................IMHO................... :popcorn: :soapbox:

Mike

Now Putz that's WHAT I'm Talking about right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiltdance:

They either one could work on my garage any time................... :popcorn:

Mike

See thats the problem with most guys you start at the top and you forget the rest of the packaging....... I still say the best part is the legs..................IMHO................... :popcorn: :soapbox:

Mike

What can I say.... I'm easily distracted. :laugh: :laugh:

PaulR

Putz if I ever get that way AGAIN please put the shovel full of dirt right on top..............................

I never knew the wife had read that on the shorts but that explains why I have to buy underpants so often........The trash needs stuff I guess...

Now to the good stuff..............WOW ..........either way they are keepers and don't forget to look at the LEGS.........I seem to have a real problem getting you guys to see the whole package......................... :jawdrop: :popcorn:

Mike

Well Mike,

Getting ready for the trip to Dayton has made me not get to watch them in total YET...........I will get to them soon........The one or two I did watch were without sound so I like the show but did not get the whole bang......... :suicide:

Now the boobs above are not for use, only looking, and I am LOOKING............... :hooray:

Mike

O' my GOD my new Screen Saver,,,,,,,,,, now putz thats what I am talking about right there............................. :kiltdance: :popcorn: :suicide:

Mike

I am on the road again BUT I am watching so be nice and I will look in every so often................................ :eek:hthedrama:

If your running I-40 or I-44 or I-70 eastbound you might watch for me............................

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back