Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after I cleaned the monitor off, of that pumkin pie I was eating, all I can say is 'Here We Go'................ :cripple:

Mike

Take this.
50-Old-and-Already-Seen-Motivational-Posters-money.jpg

Legs all the way from the ground up to her A+s :devil:

WOW he's lucky she don't see so good........................! :dummy:

Mike

Withdrawls here!........................ :eek:hthedrama: :flush: :alarm: :wall: :pfff: :tnku:

Mike

I have an imaginenation..................!

Thanks to the Doctors............Sillycone is a great thing.................. :kiltdance:

Mike

All I can say is that 'silly-cones' aint right. Makes em think they are special. Bit like a Blower on a handcart.
Gerry

I did,,,,,,I did,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL.............. :spank: O Well .

Mike

buttons.jpg

No movement with Silly-cone............WOW................. :eek:hthedrama:

Mike

Always did like buttons........especially those that seem to undo themselves at just the right time.

Much more than a hand full is kinda wasted....................! I would not walk away............ :kiltdance:

Mike

I don't know, after studying it for quite a while and I think it might just be strong enough. More study needs to be done. Do you think I could get a government grant to do a thorough test of this matter as it could cause harm to the public if we don't know exactly how much strength that button must have? Lots of measurements, repeated tests, stressed until failed, it could take months. I probably will need a team to assist with the study to record and analyze the results. Maybe there is some of that stimulus money left laying around?

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .....pass the Bud............................. :hooray: :beeer:

Legs to boot................... :bugle:

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back