Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd bet hat super-sized gal on the Subie would be very happy to be a couple of hundred pounds lighter. However, her size isn't necessarily her fault. It is most likley genetic. The fact she dressed in that fashion.. no, the other meaning of fashion, suggests she has come to grips with her lot in life and making the best of the situation. Think of this way, she probably has a wonderful personality and we'd accept her as she is.

I'm not entirely sure why I felt I should offer that opinion. I must be getting soft in my old age.

Incidently, the other me is more inclined to offer something not quite so polite..... like, yeah she was a farm girl, until the farmer bought a John Deere.

Back to reality

sex-motivational-posters-hh-15.jpg

Nice color combo but them have to be man made,........... Boy who ever invented Sillllicone................? :suicide:

Mike

I could not get past the top colors..................... :cripple: once in awhile I get distracked.............. :jester:

Mike

Don't get me wrong them is great............. :dummy:

Here's my contribution.

red-head.jpg

Oh to be that little kitten and know what I know.......................................! :devil:

Mike

Mike,

I guess this thread is done................... :smashpc:

Mike

Well, I thought some of the others were going to keep this one alive. Apparently not, so I'll try to give it another go. I've probably still got 4 months worth of material left, but I'll need to sort through my file and delete everything others have already posted.

babe024.jpg

I don't think I had a question did I ?????? :hoist:

WoW I might come,,,,,,,,,,,,,up with one!!!!!!!!!!!! :hiding:

Mike

Mike
Thank you, Thank you. thankyou.................... :p

:suicide:

VERY Nice legs on the bowler....................

I don't know what to say Mike.......................................................... :flush:

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back