Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! Putz that is a good one for SURE...........All the way from the ground to the 'Y"...........

I better find out where she is and help that old inspector a little...........? That fellow in the blue may have a problem showing up soon in his trunks........

Off the subject some, if that's possable on this thread, Jim is your son still in the Tucson area? The Wildcat Lounge (North Stone) on Saturday for Fred's Fun Run is where to be.......

Mike

babe159.jpg

What Sand?.........................................................

Mike

I want to make sure they wash their hands with lysol................................lol...........before my sammich was made........

Mike

That girl in the leather outfit looks mighty uncomfortable-I bet she'd like some help getting out of it...LOL!

You are now dreaming........that time is past I'am afraid..................

Mike

It must be imitation leather, surely they are just as smart as they are good looking.......................NOT!...........But damm the legs are great..............

Mike

Hmmmmmm.........thinkin about unwrapping a present right about now. I always used to tell my mother I wanted a model for Christmas....she never got it right.....just got me some kind of plastic airplane or car.

He is only looking to see if her eyes were down there..................?..........

Here 'comes' Santa Clause, here 'comes' Santa........you know the song........

Mike

Ho Ho Ho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4208906284_6efcc333c7.jpg

For she's a jolly good fellow.....................Not................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back