Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Tatoos so I could play with her....................

I would say she has already escaped....................

Mike

babe184.jpg

I'm not looking..........................I'm Drooling.............................

Mike

Who gives a sh*t about tan lines?......Thank god for photoshop..........and besides RPM if I looked any closer I would have to be in the photo..........

Mike

She is just cold.........................

I figured you would be wanting to know what had been Photoshopped out in that image. Look at the lower-right corner. See the vertical strip? And no, I've no idea what it is, either.

That's Bar Refaeli, and this is what was photoshopped out.

6428553927_aede65e7d7_z.jpg

She's another Israeli model/actress that had some controversy because she did not serve in the IDF - and that's mandatory for male and female over 18, but she felt that she was special and, thus, found a way around the rules.

She would have been my future ex-wife except she hooked up with Leonardo DiCaprio and I'm not going to take sloppy... oh, who am I kidding? YES I would.

I think if you look real close she is starting to fall on her face right now, she needs to lean back with all that Sillycon out front.........................

What is your perspective? I can only focus on the place where the legs meet.................you know me...........

Mike

So where's the pic of them tanning their tummy's?

Ron

I am sorry but that is just ugly.......JMHO.........I don't think that Olds was big enough anyway...............

Photoshopped again..............

Mike

do they do that with mirrors?

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back