Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
motivational_poster0843.jpg

Nice understanding on that girl..........................She does some sun I see..................

Mike

If we are searching we really need to slow that down. Dwight

I take the one with the r....... oh never mind ... you pick first ... I'll take whatever's left!

Ron

I think Ron is right we really need to have a slower search....................Take a little time with all of them in a row.......

Mike

Why dose she even bother, TURN THOSE PUPPY'S LOOSE!!!!!!

Ron

Well after much thought I guess the valve stem must be in the nipples on those Floation Devices.....

Now I can see where the ones Ron wants to swing free might be real................................Nice packaging......

Mike

Just remember guys.....the best butt and boobs are the ones you can touch when you want, or better yet, get permission to touch them. All to often though, it's the permission part that poses a problem.

Bill your so right can you say SLAP?............................but damm it felt real good..........

Mike

Mike I bet before you could read that T Shirt that opportunity was done.........................Because if you had to read your to late anyway............................

Putz did you even see the belt?.........................................:roflmao:

Mike

My kind of typing..........Flay or Flat?.......I too like the flat belly...........

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back