Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
google.jpg

:cry:...............................

Mike

lilymunster.jpg

I could get her and most folks don't know what they are missing with one of these little cars........

Damm she is nice........

I can tell the diffreance..................Folded Legs.............nice.....................

Mike

Fred,

Is that actually Mrs. Munster ( Yvonne DeCarlo) ????

Dude..... I've wondered that myself. If it's photoshopped, it's damn good. Myself..... I chose to think it's Ms.DeCarlo. I've seen a few older westerns starring her and even by todays standards, she was a hottie.

She is a real hottie no mater when she was around........ Now for the gal that does not know how to tie the straps...................I don't see anything wrong with what she cain't do...................I will help again......

Mike

Polka Dots and Stripes??????????????????.........Who dressed her?????

Mike

But who cares? Not me.......................

One nice feature of a string bikini besides the spectacular view is that ya get to untie bows when ya unwrap your present. Like a birthday and Christmas all in one......ONLY BETTER !!!!! MMM..MMM..MMM......way BETTER.

You get up early just to get a time stamp of 234........You need to get some sleep............

This wide load needs some tattoo replacement me thinks.......either that or she has been setting down more than walking............................big enough is big enough..............

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back