Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too appreciate a well proportioned woman but that's just a turnoff.

Reactions: RPM
Ron, That is not almost clown it's a freak show............................JMHO........

Mike

christmas-shopping-presents-gifts-crazy-season-cubby-demotivational-posters-1292337202.jpg

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goooooooooood night!

And then Happy New Year....................................

Mike

Ya see, that's what I had in mind when I used to tell my mother I wanted a model for Christmas. All wrapped up just waiting to be released from the bondage of all that ribbon. All I got though was some dumb model airplane. She just didn't understand what I meant. Of course, when I tell my wife I want a model, she knows that I do mean a plastic one in a box that has Monogram printed all over it. Have a wonderful Christmas.

I'm telling you that stable hand is just what I need........................Sh*t I would not even get past the drooling before I just fell down dead, BUT what a way to go.........................Just look at them LEGS!

Now I was never that flexible but damm it they could be wrapped up in a real neat package I'll bet.............

Mike

Nice Bucket...........................Yes there is a bucket in that photo..................

I don't want to fight, I would rather F---.....................You know................

That commerical don't have anything on this view......................Trust me on that.........

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back