Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't she supposed to be wearing the Santy Claus hat on her head? Don't want her getting a head cold ya know.
She's obviously trying not to catch a CHEST cold! LOL!

babe204.jpg

Damm here 'comes' that overload again...........Thank You................:thumbsup:

I think I may need to go swimming............

Mike

Wasn't here a song "Buttons and Bows"? Guess this gal forget about the buttons. Mmm..Mmm..MMMM. "Dear Santa, for Christmas I want a Princess just like the one in the picture." Little Bobby said as he sat on Santa's lap. All he got was a Barbie doll and a very concerned mother. Go figure.

sexy-gifts-013.jpg

Now that gal above in the black lace.......I found out that the old pair of comic book x-ray glasses that I had stashed away really do work. As Mr. Carter stuttered when he first layed eyes on King Tut's tomb..."I see wonderful things".

LOOK OUT MIKE!!! the wife just can into the room!

Ron

I am watching out now.............Damm would you look at them bows.........

Good Help is real 'hard' to find .........

Mike

I see by the number of responses and views of this topic; that hot rods and t-buckets are way, way, way, way back in second place in regards to interest. As it should be.

Ten ladies titillating, nine...uhh...where was I going with this?

Well, Mike it only took 62 pages for the T Bucket folks to realize that there is another thread on this site........

.Now here we go, while I try to 'see' what was posted since my last visit with 10 maids a dancing, Opp's wait they're not dancing, I see they must be comparing?....

And Lovely Miss Lloyd is really on display for me to drool over her. legs.......WoW, I did not know thongs could look so good................

Zack I can see why she would be someone's favor...................

For some reason I don't think he is going to be suprized by what she got him but more so by what they were doing when he noticed.................

And If only my stockings were filled with that. then, they would be filled for a fact............

Whew I think I got done.....I need a nap now for sure............

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back